We have a great problem; we have more students than we have space!
Back Creek has grown beyond the rooms provided at Back Creek Church; so, our school board and staff have prayerfully asked God to provide a larger location in which we can continue to grow, yet still be able to provide quality classical education with a Biblical worldview. God has answered our prayers and provided us with the opportunity to move in January 2019 to Eastside Church on Harrisburg Road. This move will provide us with much-needed space for our growing school and more opportunities for our current families.
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go… Psalms 32:8
Why have we decided to move?
•The Harrisburg Road location will provide us with the spaces we need to continue to provide our students with the best educational experiences possible.
•Conveniently located off I-485, two exits south of our existing campus.
•Better, updated facilities
•Better financial predictability and stability
•Attract new families in the Harrisburg area and surrounding neighborhood.
God has opened some big doors for BCCA’s new Eastside Campus in the last few days. Final city approval has been granted, and the paperwork approving the line of credit to begin the process has been signed and the title work is done.
What Does This Mean?
It means the work on the new campus moves from behind the scenes to being seen!
What Does That Look Like?
In the next weeks, you should expect to see the following things happen: Site survey and building positioning; setting of the footings; plumbing, electrical and data line installation; and (shortly after) composite deck installation.
What should you do?
- Assemble a prayer team. Invite others to pray for God’s protection and blessings over the new campus construction.
- Spread the word. Invite area families to tour or attend open houses. Our target enrollment for next year is 175. Every increase in enrollment eases the financial stress on the budget and offers more opportunities for staff and students.
- Give and ask others to give financially to the Putting Down Roots Capital Campaign. The loan kicks off the project that our donors will help us complete. Ask carpet companies, paint companies, tech companies, landscaping businesses to donate supplies and time to the project.
- Give and ask others to give to the Heritage Fund campaign. Remind them that our students are worth it!
- Work. When the time comes, we will need parents to give of their time and talents on project completion.
- Watch! Keep an eye out for pictures of the project on the newsletter, website, and Facebook.
- Pray! Ask God to open the heavens on our behalf.
The Back Creek Christian School Board is an integral part of the successful functioning of our school. Click here to meet the School Board.