Our mission is to join parents together, using their God-given gifts, to promote the love of Christ among BCCA families and the community through school activities and events. Back Creek’s PTF exists to help build faith, families, and funds. It does so through a variety of activities throughout the school year.
Volunteering at Back Creek not only helps make our school the best it can be but it is a great way to stay connected, meet other families, and get to know teachers and staff members.
The PTF is a non-profit, volunteer organization providing support and fundraising to our school. Our PTF would not be possible without the generous support of volunteers. Membership in the PTF is automatic when students are enrolled at BCCA. Parents, grandparents, and friends of Back Creek are encouraged to participate in various service, social, and fundraising events. We welcome you to volunteer! You can help make these events memorable for the student body.
To volunteer or receive more information please contact Gina Cooper.
About the PTF:
BCCA thrives on parent involvement in school; here parents, teachers and administrators have many opportunities to volunteer, participate, communicate and even help steer our school in the right direction. Below list a few of our purposes:
- To walk in the fruit of the Spirit and bring glory to God in all that we do. (Galations 5:22-23)
- To create a unity of purpose between parents and the school.
- To provide fundraising support for the school.
- The PTF will provide teacher lunches and other teacher support that will show our appreciation for the teachers and staff in our school.
- To provide an opportunity for the Back Creek Christian families to get acquainted and have fellowship with each other.
Some events sponsored by PTF are:
- The Grand Event: BCCA’s Grandparent/friend event
- Uniform Sales
- Teacher Appreciation Days
- Car Line Helpers
- Picnic at the Barn
- Bobcat Blast: Fun Run
- Book Fair