- Focus On The Family: They offer guides on child development, health and safety, discipline and parenting stages. Their daily radio program is a virtual seminar on Christian parenting.
- Family Life Today: (Dennis and Barbara Rainey): Offers a free monthly e-magazine, tips on manners and a Christian parenting forum.
- Plugged In: Movie, TV, video games, and music reviews. Plugged In helps you know if a movie or music selection is right for your student from a Biblical point of view.
- Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry (CARM): Christian Apologetic and Religious issues. Learn about other religions as they relate to Christianity and be better equipped to defend the faith.
- Covenant Eyes: Parents can use this tool to monitor their child’s use of the Internet. You will be sent reports of what sites and images your children are going to when using the internet.
- The Nation Center for Biblical Parenting is a very helpful website they offer books, videos and live conferences to help Christian parents.
- Desiring God offers free sermons and articles from Dr. John Piper.
- Praying the Scriptures for Your Children By Jodie Berndt
- Age of Opportunity by Paul David Tripp
- Making Children Mind without Losing Yours by Kevin Leman
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family by Paul Tripp
- Bringing Up Boys by James Dobson
- Bringing Up Girls by James Dobson
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp
- The Smart Step-Family by Ron L. Deal
- Hurt 2.0 by Chap Clark
- Preparing Your Teens for College by Alex Chediak
- Boundaries with Teens by John Townsend
- Christian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian Should Know by Wayne Grudem
- Don’t Waste Your Life by John Piper
- The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel
- Every Young Man’s Battle: Strategies for Victory in the Real World of Sexual Temptation by
- Every Young Woman’s Battle: Guarding Your Heart, Mind, and Body in a Sex-Saturated World by
- Thoughts for Young Men by JC Ryle
- Thriving at College by Alex Chediak
Sexuality & Gender Issues
- More Than Just The Talk by Jonathan McKee
- Before I was Born by Carolyn Nystrom (Recommended for 5-8 year olds)
- Passport2Purity by Family Life
- Love, Sex, and Lasting Relationship by Chip Ingram (Living on the Edge)
- Jesus Storybook Bible
- Long Story Short: 10 Minute Devotionals to Draw Your Family Closer to God by Machowski
- Connecting Church and Home by Tim Kimmell
- Family Worship by Donald S. Whitney