MIDDLE SCHOOL (6th–8th Grade)
Back Creek provides an encouraging environment that inspires students to strive for excellence and reach their potential. Students build and strengthen their personal identity as well as their identity in Christ.
As our studnts acquire knowledge and new skills, students in grades 6-8 are encouraged in personal growth and maturity in their relationship with Jesus Christ. Our goal is for students to develop the gifts the Lord has given them, so they might serve Him and be role models to others. Our professionally trained teachers not only have a deep knowledge of their classroom subjects but also have a God-given love and passion for the students.
Parents are key partners with us in helping students understand, the physical, intellectual, emotional and social changes that occur during these years. We want to come along-side parents as they guide their child through this time in their lives by challenging them to seek biblical answers and choices.
Life in Middle School
- Challenges students academically
- Encourages students to develop a Christian worldview and accept the love of Christ.
- Teaches students to think critically in all subjects
- Supports an atmosphere of leadership and mentoring through participation in clubs, extracurricular activities, and being a role model to the Lower School students.
- Promotes respect, integrity, and self discipline
- Encourages student to be active in “Giving Back” to their community through school sponsored community services throughout the year.
- Offers involvement in athletics and fine arts